Thursday, September 24, 2015
5 Reasons I Love Fall
Here are 5 reasons I absolutely love Fall:
1. Cooler weather is on the way! It gets hot here in Texas during the summer and honestly, we need a break from it! The first day of Fall means that the temperature will be dropping soon and we can enjoy being outside without being able to fry an egg on the sidewalk.
2. Pumpkin Spice! Need I say more? This is the time of year when everyone offers a variety of Pumpkin Spice creations. Coffee, cookies, gum, etc. I love Pumpkin Spice anything!
3. Fall Decorations! I love it when people pull out the hay bales, scarecrows and pumpkins to decorate their homes. I love making home decorations from fall leaves, (usually silk ones since we usually never see beautiful fall leaves here).
4. Football! Call me crazy, but I love football. Any kind of football. Little League football, high school football, professional football. It's just exciting to watch. Plus, I know my husband really likes football too, and I like to see him excited and happy when he watches it.
5. Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner! Who doesn't love Thanksgiving and Christmas?! Families get together for fellowship and meals, the smells are amazing, and it's just fun to watch the look of excitement on everyone's face.
Fall is my favorite season of the year. When we have traveled up to Ohio and Indiana in the fall, we've seen some extremely vibrant fall colors on the trees - colors we'd never seen before here in Texas. It's just beautiful! God did a wonderful thing when he created these colors for us to enjoy.
Posted by Angela Grice